“I am the Fire starter, You are my Flame.”
Magic!Stiles. My urgent need for Magic!Stiles.
Lets just go with Demon Summoner!Stiles and Werewolf Derek. You probably know by this state that I suck coming up with headcanons or background stories so I’m not even going to try.
Tattoo design is based from the Siberian Ice Maiden.
Reblogging because I DONT KNOW HOW TO TUMBLR NOT SHRINK THIS AND I AM FRUSTRATED OKAY
i made sum pancakes
- Devil’s Flower Mantis - one of the largest types of praying mantis, they can measure up to 13 centimeters in length and have a range of coloring that allows them to mimic the Devil’s Flower, a type of orchid.
- Pipevine Swallowtail Caterpillar - before transforming into a beautiful fluorescent blue butterfly, its an armored, blood-red caterpillar with tinted visor shades for eyes and a quadruple row of blunt horns running across its body.
- Scorpionfly (Mecoptera) - neither scorpion or fly, what looks like a scorpion’s stinger on the insect is actually its genitals.
- Calleta Silkmoth Caterpillar - with a massive color range and dangerous looking barbs, this caterpillar is something most predators avoid.
- Giant Prickly Stick Insect (Extatosoma tiaratum) - as the largest known stick insect, it reaches lengths of 20 centimeters. It is covered with large thorny spikes which double as camouflage and defensive armor.
- Goliath Beetle - can grow more than 4 inches in length and weigh about 100 grams in their larval stage. It is alleged to be mostly vegetarian.
Just in case this is something you all are not aware of: spiders are bonerkillers. Major, major bonerkillers.
As another piece of advice, if you are ever looking information/pictures of spiders as research for a story, it would perhaps be a prudent idea to close those tabs before heading into the more adult-rated section of AO3. Just in case.
high res egg
I made this
you are an art thief
Yes but I made YOU
All of this
Sad, but true. I’m not sure if I’d say “problem” though… Busty girl hilarity more like,
The suspenders one. So accurate. There’s like 10 pairs in lovely colours at the back of my wardrobe because I keep forgetting that they Do Not Work.
This! I keep buying bags with long shoulder straps but they look awful across my cleavage. I’m also currently trying to find a supportive swim suit. lol
Ahahahaha. So true.
feminazis don’t exist
nowhere in the world do women imprison men into labor camps where they are forced to work tirelessly until they’re corralled into a tiny room and gassed to death
thank you and goodnight
Best moment in the whole series.